The popular belief has always been that you need a website before you can own a custom email address. And that maintaining a custom email address is quite expensive. This is stopping many small business owners from growing their businesses online.
The narrative is about to change as I am going to show you how to create a custom email address without having a website.
What is custom email address?
A custom email address is the address that ends with your custom URL, e.g. as my blog URL is http://fitandprofit.com, one of my custom email addresses could be email@example.com.
Why you need a custom email address
- A custom email address is more professional than an address ending with @yahoo.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.
- You need it to send proposals to your prospects online. E.g. if you receive 2 different sales pitches from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, which one would you give your attention? The mail from a custom email address, right?
- You need a custom email address to be able to send newsletters for email marketing. Some people are skeptical about starting a mailing list because they do not have websites.
- A custom email address is free marketing. Imagine if you attend an event where you have to register with your email address, there is more likelihood of someone checking out your website if you used a custom email address. So, anywhere you submit your email address, you have a chance of your website being checked out.
- You need a custom email address for security reasons and record purpose. Let’s assume you have a staff whom has been using her personal email address to communicate with your clients. If she resigns from her duty, there is every likelihood that you would lose email trails of all communication she had with clients on your company’s behalf. Also, it is possible for such ex-staff to keep in touch with your clients (at the detriment of your business) and you would not notice. If you used a custom email address, all you need do when a staff leaves, is to either change the email address of the mailbox or delete the account completely.
How to setup a custom email address
Just like a website, you need a domain name and hosting account to setup a custom email address. It is a bit technical to setup but not hard to do. This is where my Custom Email Address class comes in.
I have now created an ongoing private class to show you how to setup email address with your company name. With this class, you will open many doors of opportunity for your business without breaking the bank.
Venue: Either of WhatsApp or offline as convenient for you.
If you are a bit tech savvy and can follow instructions, you will pay N7,000.00 only.
If you are not tech savvy or would rather outsource your custom email address setup, you will be charged N10,000.00 only.
Please note that the quoted fee is exclusive of domain name purchase. (You will need a domain name and the price ranges from N1,500 to N9,500, depending on the extension you choose).
Book your slot now and start growing your business with a custom email address.